Effective Date: September 25, 2009.
Your Personal Information
How does CG3 Consulting use my information?
We may use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To our employees and contractors who provide services to you;
- To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; to conduct research, marketing, or data processing; or to provide marketing and promotional services for CG3 Consulting, to the extent that information is necessary;
- To protect the site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or, where necessary, to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In connection with the sale, merger, spin-off, or other corporate reorganization, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in the regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
How does CG3 Consulting protect my information?
We maintain a variety of physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect your personal information and prevent unauthorized access.
When you submit personal information over our Web site, the only people who are allowed to see it are those who need it in order to provide the information or service you requested. We may need to share your personal information to comply with legal, regulatory or accreditation requirements.
Although we have used reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of information received and sent over the Internet or by e-mail, the e-mail functionality on our site does not provide a completely secure and confidential means of communication. It is possible that the information you send by e-mail may be accessed or viewed by an unauthorized third party while in transit to us. Such access is beyond our control.
All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to info@CG3Consulting.com or by mail to:
CG3 Consulting LLC
3800 American Boulevard West,
Minneapolis, MN 55431